Friday, April 27, 2012

30 Before 30 Revision...

I had a sense of urgency to fill up my 30 before 30 list on my birthday so I could start my first day of 29 with a new and slightly exciting purpose, however in my haste, I actually left out a few important ones for me and filled them with filler things.  I am going to remedy that right now. 

15. "Go to a concert at the revolution" will be changed to Swim with Dolphins.  This is something I've dreamed of doing since I was a little kid.  No time like the present to check that one off the list.  

and

25. "Watch the movie The Bucket List" will be changed to Take a Flight Lesson.  I'm not a good flier and always thought that if I knew how the plane worked and could fly one, I'd have less of a fear.  We'll see if this logic pans out.

Stay tuned to see how each of these adventures actually goes down!

No comments: