Monday, December 8, 2008

A bit delayed

I am not sure if you ever experience this but I often find a soundtrack for certain periods in my life. Anyway, I believe I have found mine for the trip. It is mostly because I only have a certain number of songs downloaded on my work computer but the works.

Today was our first day of actually training people. I loved it! It makes me want to be a teacher. Watch out Bar, I might be following in your footsteps. : )

The people here are extremely smart and eager to learn which makes my job easy. I will be happy when I leave here though. It is just an unnerving place to be. I have quite the story for my fellow readers but I will spare you for this evening as I am exhausted. I’ll write about it tomorrow, unless of course I'm once again moved to discuss the dictomy that is a third world country.

No comments: