Thursday, November 27, 2008

Attacks on Mumbai India

I have a bit of time before we head out for another big day in Paris but I wanted to take a second and discuss the Mumbai terrorist attacks. As you all know we are heading over to India on Saturday.

Obviously we hadn't been watching TV since we were touring all day, but when we got back to the hotel my dad told me to turn on the News and look for something about India. We turned on CNN and haven’t really shut if off since (except to sleep).

I am actually wondering if it is the news about India is being posted all over the airways back in the States. Here it is on 24/7. Anyway, we are keeping on eye on the situation as we won't be going over there if we are in danger. Just to give you a geography lesson of India, Mumbai is in the middle of Bangalore and Agra (we are going to both these places).

1 comment:

April said...

please don't go :-/