Today started the travel extravaganza. The morning came early as I hadn’t packed a thing for the trip but I managed to get everything in order and got out the door with enough time to spare.
Let me begin by saying that Air France is the way to fly, though we took coach to Paris it almost felt like first class. They came around with a travel pack consisting of an eye mask, ear plugs, and a wet towel. The seats were a good size and each one had a personal TV.
I tried to sleep on the flight but only managed to gain 2 hours of shut eye. Luckily there were good movies to choose from (Mama Mia). I wound up singing most of the trip. We arrived in Paris around 6:45 AM. It was a long day especially since none of us really slept on the plane.
That being said I am exhausted and can’t really give this my full editorial commentary. Therefore I am going to get some shut eye, it’s 10:00 pm here. But worry not dear friends, I will tell you all about our trip to Versailles and our random adventures around Paris on Day 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment