Today I booked a flight home for the day after busy season to surprise my mom at a breast cancer walk she and my brother are doing. I am so very excited. Not only do I get to go home, I get to support my mom in something that means a lot to her. It is going to be hard to keep this a secret since I am a two year old when it comes to surprises and gifts but this must be kept under wraps.
It's getting cold here. I keep walking out in the morning waiting to be hit in the face with damp heat but that doesn't seem to be in the cards. It is strange to experience seasons again. I remember when I moved to GA, walking up to the building on the first day of school and being so cold. I couldn't get over how it could be cold in August. I forget it isn't 90 degrees everywhere all the time. To give you some perspective today I believe my quote was "Man it's cold, this is like the coldest day of winter in FL". Needless to say I believe the temperate was like 68 degrees.
Tomorrow, I'm going on a boat cruise for a client. It should be fun. On a side note, I have lost all motivation to work but there is still one more deadline to get through so I am going to have to find that motivation some where. I believe the last update is: I started spinning. I must say, I really like it. Our leader today was definitely in the army as he was chanting and counting like they do. It got me going. Alright all, I'm off to bed. I need to cash in when it is an early night.
1 comment:
so, i hosted a baby shower today and was very excited that lots of the gals mentioned they keep up with my blog.
but, heh, apparently YOUR blog is the really big hit. so, you have a bunch of nerdy lawyer ladies addicted to your new york antics.
watch out, though, sally's blog is picking up speed ;-)
xoxo
april
Post a Comment